Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I Heart Hollywood........

Well its been a few days since I have posted anything new. My mom's cousins came from Europe to visit on Christmas day and they are staying until tomorrow. Over the weekend we went to Los Angeles to show them around and luckily it was also my first time there. My cousin Yusuf was there too and it was also his first time in most of the places. We went to Universal Studios and also got to see Hollywood Blvd as well as the famous sign and Laguna Beach. We got to see Shrek and Curious George. Even though I am too small to know who they are, I still had a fun time with my family. We spend New Years Eve there and had a nice time ringing in 2012! Here are some pictures from our trip....






 Univeral Studios with Uncle Qias and Yusuf...
 Laguna Beach....
 with Daddy.....
 with Yusuf....


No comments:

Post a Comment